Terms & Conditions
1. Vendors will have access to the event location no earlier than 2 hours before the event’s start time for the purpose of setting up the vendor’s table/booth. If you need more time for setup, you must be given specific authorization from Sunrise Events and Craft Shows to do so. Please email for permission and availability of early setup beyond the provided 2 hours.
2. Vendors shall not sell any goods or services other than what Vendor provides in the “I will be selling the following” box provided at checkout when purchasing your booth space. Please contact if you wish to add more goods/products to your booth. You must have written consent from Sunrise Events and Craft Shows to add to your booth.
3. Vendor’s booth space will be no larger than the show's posted booth space. Your space shall be kept clean and orderly. Please stay within your booth spaces to ensure we stay within fire code, to ensure you are being mindful to the vendors around you, and to ensure there is ample room for customers to move around the event.
4. No loud music, noise, or sound amplification devices shall be used by the Vendor or their team members. Scent related businesses will limit to one active scent at a time to limit overstimulation to those sensitive to smells.
5. Vendor will have access to the location for up to 1 hour after the event end time to remove all items brought to the location. You will be responsible for the removal of all trash, debris, etc. from your space. Early pack up is not allowed.
6. Vendor will be courteous and respectful of everyone in attendance.
7. Sunrise Events and Crafts Shows does not guarantee consumer attendance to hosted events; however, Sunrise Events and Craft Shows will be advertising in some or all of the following avenues to promote the event: Local Facebook groups; Facebook pages; signage posted in local cafes, shops, grocery stores, community billboards, and parking lots; yard signage in the town of the event location.
8. If you are unable to attend the event, please text 763-269-2166 by 8:00 am the day of the event. The money collected is used to cover advertising, venue costs such as rent, deposits, fees, paperwork, and administrative costs, etc., and will not be refunded. You may be eligible to use your payment on an upcoming event.
9. No refunds will be made if a show is cancelled; however, your funds can be applied to an upcoming show.
10. Sunrise Events and Craft Shows cannot be held responsible or liable for any damage that is made to Vendor’s property or self.
11. Vendor agrees that they are responsible for any loss or damage that is caused to their booth space.
12. Vendor is responsible for any rented table(s), provided chairs, and booth space. Vendor cannot hold the city, event location, Sunrise Events and Crafts Shows or their staff members responsible for any loss, harm, or damages to Vendor’s personal property or self.